Unison Solutions, Inc., manufacturers biogas conditioning, biogas engine, Capstone turbines, and BioCNG™ vehicle fuel systems. Expertise in purifying biogas includes hydrogen sulfide removal, siloxane removal, CO2 removal, compression and gas quality monitoring.. Unison systems have been installed at wastewater treatment plants, landfills, dairies and food processing digester plants.
|Dubuque WRRC||Iowa||350 scfm Biogas Cond for direct boiler use & CR600 Capstone Turbine|
|Sioux City WWTP||Iowa||270 scfm Biogas Conditioning System for Direct Use Boiler|
|JCW Middle Basin WWTP||Kansas||570 scfm Biogas Conditioning System for (2) GE Jenbacher IC Engines|
|Topeka Oakland WWTP||Kansas||280 scfm Biogas Conditioning System|
|St. Louis Missouri River WWTP||Missouri||340 scfm Biogas Cond System for Waukesha IC Engine & Direct Use Boiler|
- Class B Biosolids with Land Application
- Unison 570 scfm Biogas Conditioning System for (2) GE Jenbacher IC 1,060-kW combined heat and power (CHP) cogeneration units, biogas/natural gas fired boilers
- At peak production, the generator is expected to produce enough electricity to supply half of the power needs of the entire treatment plant, reducing the county’s carbon footprint by 9700 metric tons per year and saving ratepayers $500,000 annually in utility costs.
- Combined heat and power, biosolids reuse, effluent heat recovery
- Biogas recovery and improved biosolids handling by converting from fluidized bed incineration to temperature-phase anaerobic digestion.
- 10 mgd plant was completed in May 2014 with Strand Engineers and IIW Engineers.
- Anaerobic digestion enabled the facility to harness biogas for digester heating and electricity generation using Unison Solutions, Inc equipment.
- Saves approximately $250,000 a year
- Added septage receiving station to increase biogas
- Previously Biosolids were incinerated, now approx 5 tons/d Class A biosolids to fertilize corn and soybean fields