Evoqua – JetMix System, with its simple components sweeps all areas of a storage tank by creating a unique torroidal flow pattern. Essentially, its floor-mounted nozzles combine with the action of chopper pumps to keep solids suspended or to resuspend solids that have settled, resulting in the desired homogenous mix. Key benefits include:
- Power savings of up to 50% or more.
- Reduced capital and operating costs
- Easily installed into new and existing tanks
- Adapts to any size or shape of digester
- Mixes multiple tanks using one central pumping facility
- Reduces or eliminates need for operators to enter tank
- Eliminates nozzles maintenance
- No moving parts in the reactor
Installations include digester mixing system at Johnson County Wastewater (JCW) in Kansas.
Click below to learn how does JetMix provides complete mixing which is critical for mixing after period of interruption for long term sludge storage and anaerobic digesters: