Moyno’s EZstrip Sludge Pump
Moyno’s EZstrip™ line is an innovate, cost-effective solution that can revolutionize the way progressive cavity pumps are maintained in-place.
In addition to our patented split suction chamber, we’ve removed the tie bars, designed a new positive torque split coupling rod and added a captive support foot. That means faster, easier maintenance for you without sacrificing any pumping performance.
The EZStrip™ transfer pump can be quickily and easily disassembled, de-ragged, and maintained in place. This can reduce maintenance time by more than 93% for significant cost savings. The patented split-coupling allows
- Direct access to the wear parts and rotating assemblies, including full removal of the drive train, with no electrical disconnection required!
- Full removal of the drive train in minutes.
- No need to remove pump from Suction or Discharge connection for changing wear parts, rotor or stator.
- Pre-assembled drive train available with 2-year warranty to allow faster reassembly time.
- Patented split on the Suction Side (NOT the pressure side)
Other features include: an available pre-assembled drive train, suction and discharge ports that remain connected to the pipework, and stainless steel cast components and fasteners for corrosion resistance.
EZStrip™ is ideal for domestic and industrial effluent, hydrated lime slurry, sludge, shear-sensitive latex emulsion, milk curds, sauces, fruit juices, industrial
chemicals and detergents, starch slurries, coating clays, gypsum, paper stocks, and agricultural slurries.
A EZStrip cake pump and Channel Grinder are also available.
Click the following to view the Moyno EZstrip Brochure.
Please contact JCI industries, Inc. to get a quote or learn more.
Moyno EZstrip Cake Pump
EZstrip™ Cake Pump
The EZstrip™ Cake Pump features a specially designed feed chamber that can easily be disconnected allowing access to the rotating assembly. The rotor can be separated from the conveyor allowing removal of the rotor and stator all within its own assembled length. This process can take as little as 6 minutes!
- Quick and easy to maintain-in-place
- Reduced maintenance downtime and labor savings
- No need to disconnect suction and discharge pipework, even when removing the screw conveyor
- Detachable feed chamber supplied as standard
- Side inlet port allows addition of thin sludge for blending and can also be used for draining the pump
- Large auger design as standard – ribbon auger available to assist blending/conveying of product into the pump
- Option of a separate bridge breaker mounted directly on top of the hopper to ensure optimum filling of the auger feed screw
- Municipal sludge
- Municipal dewatered sludge cake
- Heavy clay slurries
- Grape must
- Municipal GBT sludge
- Thick industrial sludge
- Sludge cake up to 40% dry solids content
- Sludge blending, including lime
- Powder dosing and lime slurry
- Dosing in conjunction with barrier layer injection
See JCI News for participant on NOV-Moyno’s Distributor Advisory Meeting at Greengate 340,000 sq ft Manufacturing Facility in Manchester-UK.