LobePro – Rotary Lobe Pumps are typically used to pump WWTP sludge to and from thickeners, belt presses, centrifuges, rotary presses and digesters. They handle thick solids greater than 2% up to 2000 gpm and pressures up t0 150 PSI.
- Suitable for Run Dry conditions.
- Small Footprint
- Pumps froth, DAF or air entrained fluids/sludges
- Self Priming
- Wearing parts replaced (seals, lobes and wear plates) without removing attached piping.
- Wear plates reversible for extended use.
Aftermarket Parts for Competitors
Taking advantage of OEM equivalent parts at a fraction of the cost of traditional Vogelsang™ OEM parts for the following pumps:
LobePro is ISO 9001-2008 certified parts to exceed OEM specs for improved reliability.
Offer an improved leak free seal design that eliminates the need for the pressure bottle.
Drop-in Pump Replacement: LobePro pumps can “drop-in” to the same footpiece as a compatible Vogelsang model to solve the shortcomings of competitor’s pump such as seal failures and and delamination.
LobePro pumps are 100% “Made in the USA” and feature:
- LobePro cartridge type mechanical seals have been “proven in the field” in everyday use by our rental fleet of pumps.
- LobePro mechanical seals do not require a pressure bottle containing reserve seal oil for applications below 100 psi. Pressure bottles are an unnecessary annoyance requiring daily monitoring.