JCI Industries, Inc. is the exclusive provider of Flowserve Fluid Sealing Devices in Kansas, Western Missouri, and Nebraska. We offer a complete line of seals including cartridge seals, dry-running seals, metal bellows, elastomeric bellows, split seals and gas barrier seals for zero emissions.We also carry bearing protection devices and seal chamber auxiliary equipment.
We stock complete cartridge and component seals for all ANSI and API pumps, and maintain over $250,000 of seal related inventory. JCI’s seals specialist has 60+ years of experience, including seal application design & recommendation, seal failure analysis, and complete seal repair and installation.
Flowserve heritage product lines include BW/IP, Pacific Wietz, Durametallic, Five Star, and Pac-Seal. BW/IP was engineered API type seal, Pacific Wietz the gas seals came from, Durametallic and Five Star were the ANSI market seals and the Pac-Seal are for the OEM market.
Flowserve Diamond Seal Face Coating:
REDUCE Operating Cost by 90% without reducing reliability
- Difficult Applications for a simplicity of a Single Seal:
- Dry running services
- Abrasive particles
- Contaminated processes
- Low lubricity fluids
- Mix of Gas & Liquids (due to vertical orientation, upstream agitation or poor venting)
- Eliminate or Reduce Expensive External Components:
- External flush fluid
- External cooling
- Barrier fluid systems
- In the past, external clean, cool fluid was used to lubricate seal faces or dual seals operating on clean barrier fluid. Now, the solution is to use Diamond Coated Silicon Carbide Faced Seal (UNCD) and let the process fluid itself lubricate the seal even with challenging applications.
- Benefits include:
Flowserve Mechanical Seal Piping Plans
- Flowserve Mechanical Seal Piping Plan Flip Book – reference book that provides a concise summary of the most essential piping plans used successfully in today’s process plants. Each plan shows all the standard and optional auxiliary components referenced in API Standard 682
- Pac Seal Brochure
- Single Spring and Elastomer Bellows Mechanial Seal; Pac-Seal 21, Pac-Seal-51.
- See improved performance of replacing John Crane Type 21 ™ with a Pac-Seal 21 utilizing a crimped-head rotary unit removing metal contact from the seal ring and preventing foreign material from collecting under the bellows.
ISC2 Cartridge Seal
- Standard cartridge mechanical seals provide exceptional reliability and standardization in a wide variety of industrial applications and service conditions. ISC2 seals are designed to fit hundreds of pump and rotating equipment models from global manufacturers.
- Requires less inventory, Provides greater flexibility, Offers less downtime and longer seal life.
PSS III Split Seal
- The Flowserve PSS III precision split seal is easy to install. Its unitized component, semi-cartridge design installs around the shaft, outside the seal chamber with the pump or mixer fully assembled. No setting dimensions or measurements are required. See the following instructional video on the proper installation procedures for the PSS III split seal:
- Application Guide: mechanical seals in product pipeline pumps, covering the transmission of crude oil and refined products such as fuel oils, gasolines, crude oils, and natural gas liquids (NGL), propane and ethane.
- Primary Metals
- Steam Process
- Mobile Liquid Unloading
- Paint Services
- Research & Special Applications
- General Industry
Pharmaceutical Seal Guidelines
Slurry Seal Market
- Slurry Seal Brochure
- Heavy Duty Slurry Seals (SLC)
- Medium Duty Slurry Seals (SLM-6000)
- Light Duty Slurry Seals (ISC2-PX)
- FGD, Mining, Iron Ore, Phosphate Plant, Potash Plant, Coal Processing, Bottom Ash Removal