Pump & Equipment Repair of All Makes & ModelsFor your pump service needs we offer complete installation, repair and rebuild. At the heart of JCI Industries Inc.’s extensive pump and equipment repair services are experienced, factory-trained professional mechanics. Together with full engineering support and a comprehensive quality control program, these skilled technicians will reduce your downtime and operating costs.
JCI repairs and rebuilds all makes and models of pumps, gearboxes, blowers, rotating equipment, clarifier drive rebuilds and is a factory authorized repair center for several major manufacturers and their heritage products. Thorough inspections, accurate proposals and well-documented repairs ensure that the high standards of manufacturing partners and customers are met or exceeded. JCI’s turnkey service includes a dedicated submersibles area that combines JCI’s pump and motor capabilities to provide complete in-house repair.
- End Suction
- Split Case, Single, Multistage, Boiler Feed
- Vertical Turbine, Axial, Mixed Flow
- Vertical Inline
- Gear, Lobe, Vane
- Progressive Cavity
- Circumferential Piston
- Vacuum, Blowers, Compressors
- API, Slurry, ANSI/ASME
- Blowers: PD, Multistage, Single Stage
- Clarifier/Thickener/DAF Drive Rebuilds/Retrofits
Factory Authorized Repair Facility for:
- Process Equipment
- Aqua-Aerobic Systems: Motors/Aerators
- Evoqua: Envirex, Davco,
- Xylem- Sanitaire
Repair Services & Features:
- Use of OEM Parts or Custom Parts
- Non-Destructive Testing and Examination
- Fabrication/ Welding (TIG/MIG/Stick)
- Gearbox Repair
- 80,000 lb. Lifting Capacity
- Vertical Turbine Re-Bowling
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Training Seminars Available
Submersible Pump Repair of All Makes & Models
Your submersible pump will be carefully inspected and diagnosed by our experienced factory trained mechanics. The complete repair is conducted under one roof with no need to lose valuable time with in-house sandblasting, complete machine shop and certified EASA motor rewind capabilities. Pumps are restored to OEM specifications through bare metal blasting, machining, precision grinding, hard chrome plating, dynamic balancing 4 times beyond OEM specifications, and upgrades such as state-of-the-art ceramic coatings to increase efficiency and to protect against erosion and cavitation damage.
Safety & Liability in Repairing Explosion Proof Motors for Hazardous Location – Flame Path Integrity
Exact tolerances and quality are maintained.
Repairs are warranted for 12 months from time of repair.
Supporting documentation of an explosion proof repair is recorded as proof of the flame path integrity.
- Peace of mind knowing the equipment is repaired for the intended environment. Don’t lose your pumps rating.