DBS Manufacturing Bridge or Pier-Mounted dual concentric drum output drive unit provides reliability and performance with two independent drive units are stacked concentrically together to drive a rake mechanism and a turbine.
Dual concentric drum output drive units are typically used on solids contact and flocculating clarifiers or softeners.
- The rake drive is a low-speed, high-torque, totally enclosed gear drive with positive output torque overload protection.
- The turbine drive is a heavy-duty, higher speed, totally enclosed gear drive.
- The specially designed final output precision bearings provide superior life and reliability in excess of 100 years.
- The forged alloy steel gears and pinions are designed for a minimum life of 20 years.
- 10-year warranty on main gear-bearing,