Capital Controls original all-vacuum gas feed system was invented in 1960, introducing groundbreaking chlorination safety. With thousands of installations around the world and ongoing product innovation, De Nora gas feed technologies continue to be the unparalleled standard today. As a pioneer in the field for nearly 60 years, the Capital Controls® name represents a reputation of reliability, built on an intimate knowledge of the science, technology, and applications and a history of listening to and responding to customer needs. As part of our commitment to innovation, the Capital Controls gas feed disinfection line now includes a cabinet series with a unique space-saving footprint and a sleek modern design, offering clearer distinction between models to simplify decision-making based on sizing needs.
Capital Controls® gas feed systems:
- The trusted brand for global water and wastewater disinfection since 1960
- Pioneer of the all-vacuum feed chlorinator
- Safe, simple and reliable disinfection: chlorination, chloramination, dechlorination
- Gas feeders and instrumentation for chlorine, sulfur dioxide, ammonia and carbon dioxide, capacities to 10,000 lb/day (200 kg/h) and higher
- Custom engineered gas feed systems with a full range of vacuum and pressure feeders, cabinets, controllers, ejectors, vaporizers, gas detectors, and analyzers
- Global support and partner network
De Nora Water Technologies offers a variety of EST™ eductor venturi products and ejectors as well as other process equipment. We supply individual eductor components as well as completely engineered packages incorporating pumps, valves, ejectors, piping and instrumentation. Our product offerings are available in a wide range of materials. Complete line of EST industrial and municipal scrubbers. Includes standard and custom designed wet and dry scrubbers for emergency gas abatement, odor scrubbers, particulate scrubbers, and a complete line of systems for industrial installations. We also offer a wide range of materials of construction to handle the most corrosive environments.
JCI Project Profile: Hutchinson, KS
- 10 MGD Water Treatment Plant
- 8 Chlorine gas feeders ranging from 5 to 250 ppd.
- Ultimate capacity of 10.0 ppd chlorine per feeder.
- Redundant flow proportional and compound loop control.