Aeration Industries -Tri-Oval Oxidation Ditch provides superior wastewater treatment process control and design flexibility of the activated sludge process. Couple this with the cost savings benefits of lower construction, easy installation, and low maintenance — you have a winner in water treatment. The system’s dual-function Aire-O2 Triton® aerators/mixers drive fine bubble aeration and mixing to 33 feet deep and allow for full Biological Nutrient Removal (BNR). Rentals are available to keep your plant compliant. Installation in Farmington, Missouri.
The Tri-Oval® Oxidation Ditch System is a subsurface complete mix, looped reactor system that is ideal for municipal and industrial wastewater treatment facilities. Typical processes incorporated into the Tri-Oval® System design can include conventional activated sludge, advanced secondary sludge treatment, nitrification/denitrification, biological nutrient removal of nitrogen and phosphorus, and aerobic sludge digestion.
- Simple retrofit of brush or other oxidation ditch technologies
- No splashing or aerosoling
- 1, 2 or 3 ring oxidation ditches
- Simple to operate & maintain
- Up to five-year Triton aerator mechanical warranty
- Energy Savings – power distribution throughout oxidation ditch
If your outdated aeration system goes down, is unpredictable or is ready for an upgrade, our Aire-O2 Triton® Process Aerator/Mixers can be shipped anywhere in the continental US in as little as 24 hours! Slip it in, turn it on and your problem is solved – often in less time than repairing your old system and at a fraction of the cost for replacement. Rental fees can even be applied to purchase, so once it is installed, repairing or replacing your old system may no longer be necessary.
- Replace your overworked or outdated brush system with new units (or) with more advance aeration technology
- Replace aeration and/or mixing equipment that has reached the end of its operation lifecycle
- Replace systems that are no longer considered effective
- Years of operation with minimal maintenance
- Energy Savings: Increase in oxygen transfer efficiency and mixing
- No aerosols, splashing or pathogens released
- Quiet Operation
- Three year warranty & extended warranties available
- Complete separation of aeration and mixing for nitrification and denitrification with no extra equipment needed
The Quick Ditch Fix
As brush rotor, disc and low speed aerator systems breakdown, facilities are turning to the more reliable, simplified installation of the TRITON. Using multiple TRITON aerators create a horizontal flow pattern to maximize oxygen transfer and flexibility. In addition, we offer a complete range of float, bridge and wall mounting options to make retrofitting with the TRITON a simple process.
PUT OUR TRITON RENTALS ON THE JOB.
Whether you’re experiencing low D.O. levels during the summer months, or are in a pinch due to equipment failure, TRITON rentals can be a quick and easy solution. We offer a wide range of TRITONs along with the controls you need for either short-term fixes or complete system upgrades.
- Versailles, MO (Additional Oxygen / Mixing)
- Operated by Alliance
- Supplemental Aeration to Existing Brush oxidation ditch
- Farmington, MO (Brush Oxidation Ditch Retrofit)
Universal Mount Installed into Brush Platform for access to components for ease of maintenance: