Gates – Sluice, Slide, Flap Gates – Golden Harvest, Inc.
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Plant and Pump Stations Sizes 6″ thru 240″
- Flood Control and Drainage Systems
- Power Generating Facilities-Influent & Effluent
- Industrial Plant Liquid Waste Handling Facilities
- Sluice, Weir, Stop, Stop Log, Bulkhead, Roller, Radial, Crest, Flap, Level Control
- Telescoping ValvesMaterials
- T-304 & T-316 Stainless Steel, Aluminum 6061, A-36 Mild Steel, Exotic Metals Available Upon Request
Sluice Gate for Submerged Service
- The term ‘Sluice Gate’ is no longer recognized by AWWA
- GH considers a heavy-duty fully wedged gate a ‘Sluice Gate’
- Typical use:
- Isolation (Open/Close)
- Flow monitoring via covering or partially an opening or orifice (Throttling Service)
- Incorporates a horizontal top seal
- Reference Models: GH-27 (AL), GH-29 (S-Stl) & GH-100 (S-Stl)
- Provides Superior Sealing Performance. Up to 1/100th of that allowed per AWWA Standards.
- Typically use: Isolation (open/close service).
- Similar to the submerged service gate, water sluices under the slide
- In channel or embedded or surface mounted to the end of channel
- Can be face mounted to cover opening/orifice when water level is low
Weir Gates (Downward opening)
- Typical use: Upstream level control or flow monitoring (Modulating service)
- Water cascade over the gate as the slide is opened downward.
- Design consideration: Must design a drop below the gate for full downward travel
- Self Contained Frame
- The gate frame supports the slide and the actuator
- Non-Self Contained Frame
- The gate frame only support the slide. A pedestal or wall bracket support the actuator.