Aqua Aerobic AquaABF Automatic Backwash Traveling Bridge Filter is a continuous rapid-rate, gravity filter utilizing granular media.
- Adaptable design utilizes cast-in-place concrete or steel package tanks
- Concrete filters available in standard widths of 6,9,12.5, and 16 ft.
- Package filters available in sizes ranging from (4 ft. x 8 ft.) to (9 ft. x 40 ft)
- Mono media sand, dual media sand and anthracite, or granular activated carbon
- Continuous filtration, even during backwash mode
- Typical hydraulic loading rate of 2 gpm/sq ft at Avg Daily Flow and 5 gpm/sq ft at Max Daily flow
- 6″ headloss
- 1 to 3% of daily flow required for backwash
- Reuse/Recycle/Title 22
- Tertiary filtration
- Phosphorus removal